We love to host Spirit Nights at Uncle Maddio’s. Let us help you raise some dough! We are proud to support the many wonderful organizations in the Rogers community. Hosting a Spirit Night with us is a simple (and delicious) way for your organization or school to raise money.
How Does an Uncle Maddio’s Fundraiser Work?
• A night is selected and community members are invited to eat at the restaurant during a specific time window, such as between 5pm and 8pm.
• We will donate 10% of the event’s proceeds back to your organization from guests who indicate that they are there for Spirit Night.
• We typically host Spirit Nights on Tuesdays.
Working with Uncle Maddio’s
• Give us a call at 479-636-1880.
• Try to make contact in mid-afternoon, between our lunch and dinner rush. That way, you are more likely to connect with our manager who has time to work with you on your request.
• Select a few dates and run those past us. The more lead time the better, but we will try our best to accommodate your schedule.
Planning the Event
• Once you have booked a date with us, it is time to plan a successful event.
• When planning, seek a few volunteers to help with promotion and get a few folks to volunteer to be on-site helpers the night of the event. It really helps to have at least one group representative present throughout the evening to thank your guests for attending.
• To help make the event more exciting, try creating a theme for it or tie it to a specific holiday, fundraising goal, or time of year.
• Spreading the word about the event is key to the night’s success. We will create a Facebook post alerting our followers of your event.
• It’s important to send out an invitation that promotes the event and explains that this a great way to help your organization or school. If possible, tie it to a specific fundraising project. For example, you can write, “Come enjoy a meal at Uncle Maddio’s and help raise funds for our new playground.”
• Market the event either through email or social media (or both) to make sure your community knows about the event.
• Be sure to note the date and hours the event will run so guests know that they have some flexibility and that they don’t have to adhere to a rigid schedule.
Enjoying the Big Day
• On the day of the event, give us a call to confirm your plans.
• Send out a last-minute reminder to your community via social channels.
• Arrive at the restaurant ahead of the start time and check in with the manager.
• Take fun photos and enjoy the event.
Creating a successful Spirit Night is just one of the many ways we have worked with local groups on fundraising events. Ask us about our catering menu if you are interested in hosting a party or event at a location of your choosing.