There’s a lot of basketball to be watched in the coming weeks ahead – but one of the biggest problems is not figuring out who you are picking on your office bracket, rather which pizzas do you get for your party? Everyone has their own particular taste and with plenty of options to choose from, it helps to get some outside help deciding on the menu!
We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 Pizzas that are a perfect compliment to watching your favorite basketball teams compete for it all! Starting with #5:
5. Steak & Blue – Sometimes considered a darkhorse candidate, the Steak & Blue has quickly become a fan favorite. The contrasting flavors of grilled steak and blue cheese really create a unique taste appreciated by many. The Steak & Blue replaces traditional tomato basil sauce with a bed of garlic olive oil before being sprinkled with spinach, mozzarella, roma tomatoes, and fresh basil. The final touch: a nice balsamic glaze that blends all the flavors together for a truly unforgettable experience.
4. Southwest Baja – Forgot your chips and queso? Need something more filling than Southwest Eggrolls? We’ve got you covered! Our Southwest Baja is an exciting pizza that will make your mouth water! Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses cover our tomato basil sauce, followed by a helping of our grilled chicken. We add black bean corn salsa, jalapenos, some southwest seasoning and just enough cilantro. Before we send the pizza out, we drizzle it with a chipotle ranch that turns the pizza from really good to great!
3. BBQ Chicken – It’s hard sometimes to choose between two delicious entrees: do you get pizza or do you go BBQ? Why not both? This pizza tastes just like you took the best of your outdoor BBQ and crafted it into one delicious setting. We use our traditional tomato basil sauce with zesty BBQ before adding a nice blend of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Next is our freshly grilled chicken, supplemented with another tasty favorite: bacon! We top it off with red onions, roasted corn, and some fresh cilantro to make this a pizza of champions!
2. The Big Max – What do guys usually want on their pizza? Meat, meat and then even more meat! This pizza will not disappoint the carnivore fan at your house as it’s layered with a abundance of protein: pepperoni, italian sausage, bacon, and then we dice up handmade meatballs for good measure! You will not be disappointed in this winning combination!
and the Top Gameday viewing Pizza is…..
1. Buffalo Chicken Pizza – Lets face it, buffalo wings are a staple at most gameday parties. So why not mix the staple of Buffalo Chicken with the familiarity of pizza? Our Buffalo Chicken Pizza is covered in our freshly grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, and celery before adding Spicy Buffalo sauce for a nice little kick. We sprinkle blue cheese in as a nice contrast and then cool things down a little with homemade ranch. This pizza is going to win over plenty of folks at your party (including the visitor’s section)!
Give us a call at 479-636-1880 and let us cater for your next watch party! With so many games coming on, there’s not going to be much time to cook. We’ll bring the pizzas, you bring your appetite!