For us, it is pizza month every month. But in the U.S. there is an actual month designated to celebrate pizza. October was established as National Pizza Month in 1984. Seems appropriate since Halloween is one of the most popular days to eat pizza (after Super Bowl Sunday). Maybe it is the change of seasons, maybe it is the crisp autumn air, or maybe it is because pizza is the best accompaniment to all of those tailgate weekends.
Did you know that it is statistically likely for an American to eat around 6,000 slices of pizza over the course of a lifetime? 6,000 slices! Delicious. In honor of National Pizza Month, we have come up with a list of Uncle Maddio’s pizza facts that we like to celebrate everyday, regardless of the month.
- Every pizza at Uncle Maddio’s comes with our Made with Love Guarantee. If you aren’t totally satisfied with your order, we’ll gladly replace it or refund your money.
- Uncle Maddio’s is the original “create your own pizza” joint.
- There are so many ways to create a pie with us. We offer four pizza sizes, three types of crusts, including gluten-free, six sauces, and 48 fresh toppings, many vegan, organic, and hormone-free.
- Ever wonder how a pizza can be gluten-free? Uncle Maddio’s gluten-free pizza crust is made with yeast, salt, rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, evaporated cane juice and oil.
- We cater!
- We guarantee your order will be ready in 8 minutes. Enjoy your lunch break with us.
- We love to host Spirit Nights with area schools and clubs. Let us help you raise some dough. (Get it?)
- If you have room left over after your pizza, we have the world’s best chocolate chip cookies for dessert.
- In addition to our fast-casual menu items, we have three daily specials each week that make eating with us even easier.
- Dogs love us. Our outdoor patio is dog friendly.
These ten reasons are just the start. There are countless ways to enjoy Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint during National Pizza Month and beyond. See you soon.